Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015

Apology to my English reading followers



Dear all,

I’m very sorry to tell you this, but with a heavy heart I decided to stop translating my posts.
Due to some changes in life and therefor a somewhat different everyday life I hardly find time to keep my blog going.

It was supposed to be a hobby thingy and not something as time consuming like a “job” – but I wasn’t aware of the time this all takes. Unfortunately, my English isn’t as good as I thought it was and while translating I have to look up quite a bunch of words and can’t just write down while thinking. It works while speaking, but writing seems to be a lot more difficult for me. That’s why the translations take almost as long as writing the post in German in the first time and I can’t manage this amount of “work”, at the moment.

So, to keep the blog going at all I decided to end with the translations and keep it going in German only. As a little substitute I’ll activate the Google translation tool, though I know the results turn out quite funny very often…

Maybe, eventually I’ll return to the bilingual style, but for now I don’t see this will work for me. I’m really sorry for those of you who read in English here… :(

Best, Beccy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...